At Assignar, we've built out a platform that construction contractors can run their business on. Assignar is an end-to-end platform that has deep functionality required to run a construction contracting business. Our customers can take a project from the planning stage, right through to schedule & dispatch, collect data from the field and then analyse and optimise performance, all in real time.
Our product is easy to use, our hundreds of customers and thousands of users love it (check out our Capterra reviews) and we're expanding rapidly. We're venture-backed, and have offices in Denver CO, Sydney Australia & Prague Czech Republic.
Our team is the best in industry to solve this problem, and we won't rest until we're THE platform for construction contractors. We're a team of 27, and we're on the lookout for our first Denver based Account Exec. If you’re driven, want to get in on the ground level and help scale our business, then we would love to meet you!
As an Account Exec you'll be responsible for our revenue growth in the US market. You'll work with our SDR & Marketing teams to take both inbound and outbound opportunities through the sales process. Initially, you'll be required to perform some inside sales functions, including making a high volume of calls each day, follow-up with previous contacts, maintaining all records in our CRM (Hubspot) and work with out team on developing targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
To REALLY stand out, you have experience in:
- SaaS, especially software sales.
- The construction industry, especially with a general contractor or subcontractor.
- 2+ years as an Account Exec selling B2B SaaS
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel for onsite meetings
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- You're a born hunter
- You have strong presentation, word processing and analytical skills
- You're Highly organized, personable & persistent
- Any kind of current or former Entrepreneurship
- Any experience or understanding of the construction industry, extra points for Infrastructure experience.
If you think you've got what it takes, click the link and apply!