Account Executive at Ombud
Ombud is a fast-growing enterprise software company in the Intelligent Content Collaboration space. Our team is passionate about solving real-world collaboration challenges for practitioners at some of the most respected enterprises in the world, and we are looking for a talented Account Executive to join our team and play a big role in the success of Ombud!
What You’ll Do:
- Hunt for, and secure new customers.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue growth targets by pursuing and securing net new business.
- Prospect independently and pursue leads generated by marketing.
- Prepare Sales Engineer for demos and Vice President of Sales for closing by understanding clear drivers for buying, the buying process, and key champions.
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close.
- Enter new leads and critical customer and prospect data and activity into Salesforce.
- Keep up to date on our product as well as industry trends that may impact client business activities.
- Contribute to our broader sales organization that values learning from each other and sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of B2B enterprise software sales experience, with proven track record of exceeding quota
- Prior experience with Salesforce
- Customer-focused with proven knowledge of Challenger sales and solution-selling strategies
- Demonstrated success in building customer relationships at the VP and C-level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions
- Success in prospecting, engaging, and acquiring net new logos
- Openness to mentorship and coaching, regardless of past history of success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but a lifelong learner required
You’ll Stand Out If:
- You want to win and you want to grow a technology category
- You have established contacts and relationships with potential customers and future sales team members
- You’re a student of sales and have read books like Predictable Revenue, Spin Selling and Value-Forward Selling
- You know when to walk away from a prospect if they aren’t the right customer for Ombud
Ombud Values - IT WAR:
- Integrity: Total trust in the team; striving for what is good and right
- Thought Leadership: Mediocrity is not the fail-safe; aptitude and desire to continue learning
- Willingness: Prompt to act or respond; contribute outside of your job description
- Ambition: Self-Starter that doesn’t wait for things to happen, Focus and Drive to accomplish something great; relentless pursuit of opportunity
- Reliability: Perform consistently well; dependable
What Ombud Offers You:
- A culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team
- Employee Stock Option Plan – Our employees are owners
- Full Benefits, including: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Leave, Sabbatical, RTD Eco-Pass
- Downtown Denver working environment
About Ombud: Ombud is building an Intelligent Content Collaboration platform that scales intelligence across global organizations by re-inventing how content is managed, collaboration is orchestrated, and machine learning is applied to streamline sales operations. The Ombud platform is changing how people organize, collaborate and execute their day-to-day workflow while improving their quality of life and organizational efficiency. Industry innovators such as Nutanix, Kronos, Palo Alto Networks, Zendesk, SendGrid, Ping Identity, Instructure, LogMeIn, HubSpot, Anaplan, and Cloudera use Ombud to create a competitive advantage, increase thought leadership, and grow their businesses.
Ombud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at Ombud are based on merit, competence, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, military service, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive and entrepreneurial work environment.