Basic Description: The Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue through direct sales and the development of network lead sources and named accounts. Specific responsibilities include prospecting, identifying, qualifying, advancing, and closing sales of Amplio Digital products and services.
- Enforce and comply with all of Amplio’s Sales, Operations, Finance and Legal process.
- Prospecting, identifying and closing sales of Amplio products and services.
- Targeting leads and named accounts. After 12 months named accounts and clients are turned over to Client Success Management.
- Consistently achieve targeted sales quota.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
- Develop strong presence and awareness for Amplio services through participation in community organizations.
- Develop relationships with potential channel partners in order to generate leads and joint marketing activities.
- Work closely with the Client Success group to ensure the successful implementation of client solutions.
- Coordinate activities with other sales personnel to develop multiple market opportunities and ensure that Amplio maximizes the revenue potential of each prospect and named account.
- Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies as needed.
- Participate in trade shows and presentations to industry/client groups.
- Work closely with Service Delivery to complete client acquisitions and installations.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Should have 5-15 years proven sales experience in eCommerce managed services or a related field, such as Amazon.
- Ability to generate and close complex sales opportunities.
- Knowledge and understanding of specific vertical markets.
- Must have a successful track record in meeting sales quota objectives.
- Must have experience in selling complex services to businesses.
- Must have a basic understanding of and experience in strategic selling.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Should have completed a structured sales training program.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Supervisory Requirements: No supervisory requirements
Hours: This position is a full-time position
Travel: A minimal amount of travel is required for this position
Reporting: Reports to the Vice President of Growth and Strategy
Amplio Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.