EMS Software is looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our growing team. The primary objective of the Account Executive is to maintain and grow our software solutions footprint in our target market. The successful candidate will be able to understand and identify industry trends, buyer personas, and buyer pain points, and they have the know-how to articulate exactly our software solution can address those needs. We’re looking for a driven professional who will become a subject matter expert – of our product, their territory, as well as the buyer’s journey.
- Exceed sales quote for assigned territory by establishing an account strategy that drives new revenue
- Leverage a consultative sales approach to identify prospect needs and clearly communicate the value of EMS Software and how our solution functionality addresses those needs
- Work with our Sales Development team to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory
- Overcome customers’ technical and business objections as necessary
- Coordinate online or onsite product demos with pre-sales consultants to qualified prospects
- Respond to RFPs for qualified business opportunities
- Collaborate with Professional Services to evaluate training and consulting needs to support implementations
- Enter new leads and critical customer and prospect data into Salesforce
- Prepare formal proposal and price quotes, coordinate with management on contract negotiations and gather necessary information and paperwork to process orders
- Identify and relay to the business: client needs, industry trends, market perception, competitive intelligence, etc.
- 5+ years of sales experience, with strong preference for those experienced with selling enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships (we’ll look for a proven track record)
- Willingness to travel to trade shows, regional roundtables and onsite prospect and/or client visits
- Ability to manage a healthy and accurate pipeline
- Understanding of financial terms, business processes and value selling
- Experience with negotiation and customer-facing presentations
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What Will Set You Apart:
- Multi-million dollar deal experience in the enterprise software space
EMS Software is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce, supporting integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.