Moov is the payments processor devoted to delighting users. We help software companies add money movement to their products, letting the end-user drive how they pay and get paid.
We’re looking for an ambitious, curious and results-oriented Account Executive to drive revenue on our Sales team. In this role you'll seek out new customers, expand existing customers, and communicate the value of the Moov product offering.
From prospecting through closing - you'll lead the entire sales lifecycle while collaborating with your colleagues in Sales Development, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure customers have an excellent experience from evaluation to adoption. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams, helping influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements, collaborating with marketing on go to market messaging and materials, and working with leadership and finance on forecasting and ensuring we have an optimal customer journey.
- Establish, develop, and execute a strategy for identifying, engaging, and closing new sales opportunities
- Prospect into the Product, Engineering, and Finance teams at every stage of a company, from startups to Enterprises.
- Demonstrate Challenger sales methodologies to execute on deal strategies
- Use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution
- Build, coordinate and forecast your pipeline using platforms including Salesforce, etc
- Lead contract negotiations
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Consistently look for ways to improve the customer buying experience and always work in a way consistent with the best interests of the customer and company
- Report directly to the Head of Revenue and collaborate on sales methodologies and best practices
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience in closing new logos
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience selling sophisticated technical solutions
- A proven ability to learn and insatiable curiosity for how problems can be solved through technology
- A hunter mentality. You are steadfast in achieving sales targets, pursuing pipeline generation, and constantly improving the way you work individually and with your team.
- An entrepreneurial attitude. You look for better ways to work and are willing to get your hands dirty in solving complex problems.
- A collaborative teammate that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, multifaceted, scaling environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
Moov is a 100% remote company with people from more than 16 states. We’re backed by a16z and other respected investors. We won Visa’s global Everywhere Initiative and our community of builders grows larger every day. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and we embrace diversity, creativity, and equal opportunity.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
We have mountain bikers, skiers/boarders, runners, video gamers, musicians, movie buffs, weight lifters, and about every other type of person in between. We enjoy solving problems and tackling challenges with creativity. If we don’t know the answer, we revel in the hunt to find it. We like helping people and choose to give first. We’re patient, open, and honest. If you share our values and enthusiasm for making the complex simple and delightful, you’ll find a home at Moov.
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays, and sick leave
- Learning stipend and a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development
- Home office stipend
- Ownership in the company via employee stock options
- Culture of people helping people who give first, celebrate wins together and embrace autonomy, transparency, and trust
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team passionate about solving customers’ needs and who love what they do
- Partner with a community of 2000+ developers around the world, helping them focus on possibilities vs payments
Salary range: Total OTE $130k to $150k (50/50) based on experience, geography and other key factors
If you are nervous about not having the right qualifications, apply anyway! We hire people, not job roles. We look for talent that will help us push boundaries, experiment, and bring in new ideas. That means caring more about qualities than qualifications.
One more thing:
Don’t go iron your clothes for your interview (do people still own irons?). We're all pretty casual here, so you can wear whatever you are most comfortable in.
When you meet with us, have some concrete, tangible examples of when you’ve added value, improved something, created something, or done some fantastic, customer-centric work. We also want to learn about you as a person. If you want to know what it’s like working at Moov, check out stories from our employees.
Share our job roles with others! Wouldn’t it be nice to make new friends and bring over old friends? We think so.