Account Executive, zColo at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.Position Description
The Account Executive will develop customer relationships and drive sales of Colocation and Cloud Services to specific assigned regions with little to no current billing. This role will be primarily a New Business development with a defined customer regional assignment with significant colocation and cloud inventory. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities. Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive support and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is essential to this role.Responsibilities
- Work to develop strategy to break into accounts with little current engagement. Ability to prospect and schedule meetings inside of a defined account deck. Develop account strategy, solution design, quotes, ICBs, and relationship management on assigned accounts.
- Provides accurate and timely information to management.
- Develops and nurtures strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of customer and sales issues and concerns.
- Customer service skills with a passion for responsiveness and over the top customer care.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Zayo’s products and service offerings.
- Systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together; understand diverse customer business models, major trends and business drivers in the assigned accounts and translates those needs into solutions Zcolo/Zcloud can provide.
- Travel will be required when necessary.
- Minimum of three years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable, show respect for others and be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience that can create, design and implement solutions within technical and commercial boundaries
- Politically savvy, has a high tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully in a matrixed management model.
- Flexible, has a “can do” attitude and is competitive in nature and has the drive to win.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, facilitate customer service, and solve problems.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave