Account Executive, Transportation at SambaSafety
Are you ready to join a fast growing, disruptive, SaaS company that is revolutionizing driver risk management? Are you motivated to solve problems for your customers and find them the solutions they need? If you are a hunter with experience selling in the software space, then we want to talk to you. This is a fantastic opportunity to make great money and be a part of creating safer driving communities.
SambaSafety, provides information transparency allowing our clients to make informed decisions about the drivers operating commercial vehicles. Our solution solves the problem of an expensive, time-consuming paper-based process, by allowing for continuous electronic monitoring and records management, and providing fingertip access to a host of critical risk information services.
As the leader in the industry, we help organizations manage risk and increase organization, individual and community safety in a value-based approach through a SaaS model.
Who we are:
You are responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle including the generation of revenue by selling to motor carrier safety professionals in an assigned territory. This position will cover a geographic or named account territory and will focus on finding and closing new business opportunities with small and medium-sized companies.
- A strong hunter capable of finding, qualifying, and closing new logos in assigned territory
- Strong track record of Value Selling through Sandler Sales Model
- Strategic prospecting and planning to maximize leads and engagement with prospects
- Strong track record of managing full-cycle sales from start to finish utilizing salesforce.com
- Value selling expertise with the ability to match pain with the solution
- Software demonstrations – in person and via web
- Local and national trade show participation
- Comfortable with negotiation and contract management
- Consistent Quota Overachievement
- Team Player mentality
- Problem Solver
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience as a Hunter (75%) and Farmer (25%)
- Experience solution selling/software sales to employers and government agencies
- Experience selling SaaS solutions via the phone to small/mid-size organizations
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about achieving personal, customer and company goals
- Successful track record of managing opportunities pipeline through salesforce.com
- Clear, crisp and concise verbal, written and analytical skills
- Technology skills to include: MS Outlook, MS Office, Linkedin, Salesforce.com
- College Degree
- Strong references from co-workers and customers