We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive with experience in sales with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive, and track record of success in State and Local Government Sales to join our team. This position involves working with clients to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs. Working in a defined geographic territory (AZ, NM, UT, HI), you will proactively engage with targeted companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of inbound leads.
- Meets or exceed sales and product objectives as assigned by selling Zoom services into State and Local Government accounts
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- 12+ years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company
- 3-5 years of Public Sector selling experience, preferably in AZ, NM, UT, HI
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Inbound sales experience
- This position requires the ability to hunt into new accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skill with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram