Account Executive, SMB
Account Executive, SMB
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
We're looking for an experienced Account Executive, SMB that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment that will join our team expanding small/medium size business segment. Recently recognized by Gartner as the market leader in Unified Communications as a Service - RingCentral is disrupting old school telecom with next gen cloud software. Our footprint in Denver continues to grow as we scale and evolve our salesforce covering the US & Canada and we are looking for stellar people who want to be a part of the story.
Even though we are a quarter of a billion dollar company we operate with the passion and culture you'd expect from an exciting start-up. The people are fun, hard working, and collaborative and we've barely scraped the surface of this 100 billion dollar global market.
Our SMB sales team is fueled by a well-oiled marketing engine, which delivers 1,000's of leads monthly, so no cold calling.
The most critical qualifications for a RingCentral Account Executive is that you are an optimistic problem solver that will leverage both your own, and your internal resources, to win. You initiate action, are assertive in your sales process, can discern good deals from bad deals and in the end, consistent with all key performance indicators that lead to success. Additionally, you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment. We need winners that will help our company grow, exceeds goals and expectations and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
- 2-5 years of solution based selling consistently delivering at and above quota
- B2B background ideal (not required): Software / SaaS, Telecom, or other related industry exp. Preferred
- Complex selling, challenger approach, energetic demeanor, tenacity to win
- Demonstrate talent and hustle - ability to drive sales cycle with IT decision makers.
- Exhibiting resourceful and strategic nature, maximizing leads, pipeline management, forecasting
- Propensity for evergreen technologies, consummate student of their craft
- Forecasting and pipeline management knowledgeable
- 3+ years of technology solution based selling
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Success acquiring small to medium sized businesses
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued education preferred
What we offer:
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.