Account Executive - Save Team at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Save Team Account Executive with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales and cross functional team collaboration. This position involves working with clients to assess current technical or general account issues with the goal of preventing customer churn. It may involve implementing and/ or assessing systems and creating best practices and work flows.
- Meets or exceed sales and product objectives by preventing customer churn.
- Create client presentations, proposals and customer reports
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level Executives to address business needs and general issues
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide save process
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales win back campaigns
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending churn analysis/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast customer churn activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Experienced selling SaaS or Cloud solutions
- Effectively work cross functionally with Sales, Engineering, Support, and Executives
- Prior experience SaaS selling video or web conferencing solutions preferred
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn is also a plus
- Manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Customer churn forecasting, associated pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of client satisfaction, team work, and cross functional collaboration
- Demonstrated excellence in Presentations skill with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging in a customer meeting setting
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM, Zuora, ZenDesk, and DOMO experience preferred
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description