Account Executive (Remote) at Zen Planner
Club Automation is a leading cloud-based software provider that helps the health and athletic industry to manage their clubs more efficiently.Job Description
As Club Automation's Account Executive, we'll want you to leverage marketing, existing relationships, events, and daily outreach to build our Rec Automation portfolio and brand.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Ring the bell. Meet or exceed assigned sales revenue goals and activity goals.
- Do more than meet and greet. Acquire and develop relationships with existing and potential customers in order to increase revenue.
- Know their business while you sell. Oversee proposal development and alignment of our software/services with customer needs.
- Be bold while you prospect in established relationships and build new revenue opportunities.
- Diagnose the pain. Understand their greatest problems and offer solutions that fit their budget and their ability to absorb the cure.
- Negotiate and close. Present CA’s overall business solution to the customer and position CA for prime opportunities.
- Rub some elbows. Execute a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and Directors to convert prospects into clients.
- Travel just enough to build a healthy stock of free miles, 50-75% travel.
What skills and experiences are required...
- 3-5 years sales experience or more of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding quotas.
- Experience managing in or selling into the Campus Recreation market strongly preferred
- Experience in a B2B complex sale required, software sales is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Ambitious, competitive, and goal oriented
- Ability to: Listen. Plan. Take action. Own your business.
- Proven proficiency in "account plan" development and implementation of related sales strategies required.
- Proven aptitude for continual sales process and product knowledge
- Effective Communication: verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Exemplary Work Ethic: Seeing things through to completion with results
- Time Management and Organization skills
- Maturity to be independent and still work within a team
- Ability to prospect within a relationship driven opportunity
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
The budgeted base salary range for this position is $44,054.00 - $76,662.48 and will be commensurate with both the experience and location of the candidate.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments