Choozle is looking for a Programmatic Account Executive to join our growing sales team. This position will report to the Director of Sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in the programmatic or digital media, have a positive and coachable attitude, an excitement to meet new people, a drive to prospect and set meetings, and a history of hitting sales goals. The Account Executive will have an exciting opportunity to contribute to the revenue and cultural success of this fast-growing company.
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 1 year of experience selling digital, social, or programmatic products or services to advertising agencies and brands
- Possess a passion not only for selling but also for the sales process
- Proven experience in other sales/customer service roles
- Ability to strategically build out a new market and prioritize high-value opportunities that will have the greatest revenue impact
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment while demonstrating the ability to work autonomously
- Solid organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Expert negotiator and adept at overcoming objections
- Desire to be a visible and valuable team member and take pride in anticipating and meeting the needs of clients
- Experience on the data provider or supply side is a plus
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting new clients to closing new business in the South region
- Produce and execute quarterly market strategy plans to ensure all revenue and activity goals are achieved throughout the year
- Create an effective outreach strategy in order to meet and exceed activity and revenue goals
- Present to a variety of key decision-makers of various levels both at agencies and brands, from media planners to VPs and C-level executives
- Attend networking events and frequently entertain prospects and clients
- Travel as necessary to South markets to elevate Choozle’s presence, support current clients, and close new business
BENEFITS / POSITION INFO
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.