Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 30,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
The Account Growth Specialist is responsible for revenue growth contribution through business development and inside sales. You will provide growth opportunities to our customers and develop relationships with clients. The person in this position will adapt processes and strategies to optimize sales efforts in order to drive revenue.
What you'll do...
- Achieve established sales goals by reaching out to existing clients for additional sales opportunities
- Develop new business by analyzing existing account potential; initiate, develop, and close sales
- Identify potential in territory by studying current business there; interview key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked within territory
- Develop sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introduce new products and services, overcoming objections and preparing contracts
- Establish and manage and advisory relationship with the existing customer to address their concerns and sell additional products and services to meet their operational needs
- Conduct basic customer training to optimize the utilization and effectiveness of the products and services they buy, educating them on the cost effectiveness of the products and services
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally, manage and resolve disputes
- Liaising with internal departments and key client personnel to ensure needs are fulfilled effectively – Primary point of contact for Support, Billing, Product
- Update CRM with all activity/opportunity/correspondence and competitive intel gleaned from customer
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Inside Sales or Business Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years sales, account management
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and positive personality required
- Payment processing or SaaS sales experience preferred
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees, including medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/mo
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- RTD ECO-Pass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year
- Casual workplace environment
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
$50,000-60,000 Base and $140,000-150,000 OTE DOE
This position will be based in our Denver, CO, Office. We have a adopted a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs.