Account Executive - New Business
At GutCheck, we pioneered agile market research to provide our clients with actionable answers and insights, globally, at the speed of their business. We believe in the power of consumer research, and we are dedicated to providing best-in-class solutions. By challenging the status quo to get to something better, we are continually evaluating new, innovative ways to take tried-and-true methods and make them more agile to best support our clients, helping them think smarter and act faster.
About the role
At GutCheck, our purpose is to make a hero out of every client contact we support.
The Account Executive - New Business will play a pivotal role as GutCheck continues its acceleration into currently established markets & verticals. This is a large opportunity for someone to come on and help GutCheck expand its business through existing verticals, where client proof-of-concept has already been established. The role will be responsible for achieving new business sales goals and key company objectives through the strategic direction of an assigned new business territory.
What you’ll do
- Tee It Up! Live by and champion our cultural values of Team, Educated Opinion, Economic Thinking, Intellectual Honesty, and Trust
- Work cross-functionally with Client Services, Research, Product and the Account Expansion teams to successfully on-board new customers and put them on a path for a long-term relationship
- Serve as a GutCheck’s ambassador for new customers
- Use clear, collaborative communication to establish goals, set expectations & deliver results
- Execute and iterate against strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s customer base
- Use data and metric analysis to evaluate business, drive strategy and measure results
- Responsible for updated, accurate pipeline and CRM compliance (SFDC)
- Understand market research specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do
- Results Oriented - Experience exceeding new business sales goals.
- Lead From the Front - Experience partnering with management and cross-functional teams to help with deal management and to ensure quota attainment.
- Strong Business Acumen - Knowledge of sales performance analytics and interpreting results.
- Excellent communicator - Strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer Focused - Build and maintain strong, employee and prospect relationships.
- Knowledge of contracting and negotiating six figure plus agreements
- 4 year college degree
- Typically, 2+ years overall sales experience including:
- 2+ years track-record of successful individual contributor experience in new business development
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Successful track record selling research or research-enabled solutions to Fortune 500 accounts
- Ideal candidate will also have 2 plus years of successful sales experience in the Big Data, Analytics and/or Agency space
GutCheck is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.