Mid-Market Account Executive
Who we are:
SambaSafety offers the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community, and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We are focused on building an excellent, supportive culture where every employee feels empowered in their role. A quick humble brag, we’ve been recognized as a top place to work by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. Our employees also believe SambaSafety is top-notch, as we have a solid 4.8-star rating on Glassdoor.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an obsessive, goal-driven trailblazer to grow and manage our risk management software. As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will engage with prospects to qualify them for the sale of SambaSafety’s products and solutions. Your overall duty as a Sales Representative is to qualify these opportunities and bring them to closure. This role will play a crucial role in SambaSafety’s company growth and success.
What you’ll do:
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects.
- Utilize sales enablement tools to maintain account records
- Prepare and deliver regular forecasts on your sales activities, pipeline, and expected deal closures
- Participate in sales and product trainings to develop necessary knowledge
- Achieve your key performance indicators on a daily basis to achieve your yearly quota
- Consistently meet lead turnaround and follow up requirements
- Successfully meet and/or exceed sales quota and qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria and drive pipeline growth
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in Salesforce
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SambaSafety’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What we want:
- 2+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing (Software as a Service a plus, but not required)
- Hunger and interest to learn quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k and generous insurance policies
- Wellness &Tuition reimbursement
- Zoom Happy Hours
- Welcome goody swag bags
- Work from home set up & Monthly Internet stipend
$60k base, $65k variable = $125k OTE
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages, and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity, and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!