Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Account Executive at BombBomb creates successful users of Bombbomb by providing an excellent customer experience throughout the sales process. They do this by adhering to the sales process, demonstrating the product to prospective clients, creating action plans for prospective buyers, managing their own pipeline, and doing proper follow-up. We offer competitive comp including base salary and no-cap commissions!
What you will do...
- Generate new business in our growing Mid-Market vertical - from prospecting, to closing.
- Meet and Exceed All Sales Key Performance Initiatives (KPIs): Monthly quota, demo conversion rates, and average revenue of sale (to name a few!)
- Maintain a High Volume and High Quality of Activities: Including email, video, and phone touch points. Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and expertise in all customer interactions.
- Create new users: Work collaboratively with prospects to demonstrate the value of BombBomb, answer any questions, and overcome objections.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Coachability: Seek out and implement coaching on personal performance in order to constantly improve. React calmly to criticism and are open to new ideas and changes in process.
- Work Ethic: Come to work to achieve. Use your time wisely to create opportunities, and understand that sales is a result of hard work and diligence.
- Curiosity: Ask really good questions of clients that drives creative solutions. You are compelled by the desire to learn more, ask more, and find new solutions for your clients that haven’t been previously thought of.
- Intelligence: Able to quickly learn and retain new information, processes, and abilities.
- Self Motivation / Drive: Driven to over-exceed minimum standards by their personal “why.”
- Professionalism: Understands and adheres to best practices of professionalism in a sales position.
- Dependability: Is on time, ready to work, and is steady in positive mood and demeanor.
- Accountability: Can handle and even thrives in a highly accountable environment and leadership system.
- Time Management: Uses your time to achieve results. This includes having high activity rates, call volumes, and constant “hustle”.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 5+ years experience in a sales role targeting mid-market or above
- Track record of success in customer acquisition
- "Hunter" mentality
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in articulating the value of BombBomb
- Experience with CRMs, specifically Salesforce
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The base salary range for this position is $60,000 - $120,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The total compensation for this position is a mix of base salary and uncapped commissions earned.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth