What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate!
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
The Mid-Market team finds opportunities on existing accounts and in places others don’t think to look. We’re all about growth - both professionally and personally. Mid-Market is the perfect sales opportunity for people who love to see clients succeed, and you’ll do it in a dynamic, diverse environment with all the support you need to ensure we’re always winning, together.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge and technology-driven environment. This role will be at the forefront of driving "Mid/Major" market engagements as we swiftly evolve from being a SMB provider.
- You’ll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new hosted VoIP platform, call management services and IP hardware.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders across the US and in Canada.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling.
- 5+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications and VoIP).
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Entrepreneurial - ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude; willingness to perform and get things done.
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred.
- Salesforce.com proficiency.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.