Account Executive, Mid Market Business at Wurk
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
A successful Account Executive at Wurk will lead effective pipeline creation and management, relationship building and negotiating with prospects to close. Working closely with a Business Development Representative, Solution Consultants, Implementation, and Marketing, this person will inform and execute on closing deals, maintaining Salesforce CRM with prospect and customer data, and forecasting. The right candidate will identify new opportunities to drive growth and build upon the Wurk brand.
What you’ll need to accomplish:
- During your first 30 days, focus on familiarizing yourself with your team, your territory and our product suite.
- Within 60 days, build rapport with prospects in your territory, create a territory action plan, and become confident to demonstrate and discuss our system capabilities. You begin to carry 33% of your monthly quota in your 2nd month.
- Within 90 days you will deploy email cadence strategies with your BDR, have attended territory events and will be preparing your pipeline for a fully ramped quota. You carry 66% of your monthly quota in your 3rd month.
- Cultivate Pipeline. Lead generation primarily driven by your dedicated sales development rep (SDR); you will be responsible for managing and driving sales cycles by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities.
- Showcase the Wurk Value/Solution/Brand. Companies are struggling to retain top talent. Become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Through a product presentation, you will show how Wurk solves their challenges, addresses their concerns, and helps their company grow.
- Close Business. Drive revenue by studying and navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal and external key stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement.
- Additional duties and job responsibilities may be assigned or change from time to time, at the Company's discretion.
- Some travel is required but less than 25%
What you’ll need to have:
- 2-year degree or equivalent business experience
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience, selling Enterprise Software
- Experience selling HRIS or HCM software
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Salesforce CRM
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Do you love dogs? So do we! (We’re dog-friendly!)
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any type of relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.