On-target earnings: $70,000-$85,000+
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
As an Enrollment Specialist at Housecall Pro, you will be using your consultative sales skills to identify the challenges and pain that customers are facing in their business and how HouseCall Pro can alleviate that pain. We also want to inspire our Pros to delight their customers in order to grow their business. You will become an expert in an array of different Pro verticals so that you can build credibility and speak with authority. Your daily activity will consist of doing 3-5 45-minute product demos per day, supporting the on-boarding process for new customers and managing a pipeline.
You will work closely with SDRs and Account Executives as part of a larger sales org. Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Housecall Pro, helping our service professionals to understand the value of our software in growing their businesses.
Base Salary: $49,000/year
Incentive based compensation at target: $70,000/yr
What we’re looking for:
Our most successful Account Executives:
- Typically have a couple years of professional software sales experience in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
- Love working with people; Pros (our customers) and team members included!
- Are driven to add value for our Pros and the company in a genuine way
- Are curious, fun, and adaptable in a results-oriented environment that offers a healthy dose of independence, teamwork, and competition
- Love to learn, show initiative, and embrace change as a means to constant improvement and growth. We are always looking to “be better today than we were yesterday.”
- Have strong customer service, communication, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills.
Our on-boarding program is designed to get new team members up to speed on who our customers are, our inbound marketing channels, Housecall Pro product, and provide the needed tools, resources, and support to be successful.
- 2+ years working in inside sales (software a plus)
- High school diploma required, college preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.