Account Executive III
Four Winds Interactive seeks an Account Executive III to work with the Sales Team, covering multiple industries, providing SaaS solutions. This position will manage a pipeline of approximately 50 enterprise opportunities simultaneously, moving them effectively through the sales cycle to close. These opportunities are typically large monetary value, and enterprise installations. The Account Executive III must be able to understand customer business issues and define solutions. He/she must be able to understand the customer buying process and how to navigate it within the FWI sales process. The rep must know when to escalate and request senior management involvement in the opportunity. The Account Executive III will report to the Director of Sales, and is not a management position.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Our culture and workplace are very important, and we want FWI to be a place where talented, passionate people want to spend time making a difference. To help unify our culture and guiding principles, we have a common set of values that bring us together. Those values are:
Bring your best self
- Selling SaaS and professional services solutions into Fortune 500-1000 accounts.
- Using value selling methodologies to understand the needs of the client and provide the best solution.
- Ensuring that opportunities successfully navigate through the customer’s buying process.
- Managing a book of business effectively to provide the greatest return.
- Researching prospects, understand references and competitors.
- Develop relationships with IT, lines of business and the CxOs through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts.
- Embracing and using the FWI sales process, which includes effective opportunity management through SalesForce as well as recognizing when to escalate deals to leadership and technical team for closing help.
- Taking initiative to understand the FWI offerings and pricing (software, applications, services including managed, partners – hardware and other)
- Working collaboratively with Marketing, Contracts, Professional Services
- Ability to demo the applications through FWI internal sign store
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years' sales experience
- Proven experience in full life-cycle sales, providing enterprise SaaS solutions within a variety of industries.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective selling strategies for enterprise customers.
- Articulate; strong, polished verbal and written communication skills for corresponding with Executive-level prospects.
- Organized and self-sufficient; proven to set goals and achieve them, self-motivated, and lead others via example.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members (sales engineers, lead gen team, management, services, etc.) to provide the best experience for the customer and the highest likelihood of successfully closing and implementing the deal.
- Organized and self sufficient.
- Willingness and initiative to learn, grow and contribute to the team’s professional development.
- Professional presence for face-to-face meetings or tradeshows.
- Consistently leads his/her peers by example, by embodying the capabilities, motivation and drive to succeed as a top performer.