Account Executive - Health Insurance at Gusto
Our Health Insurance Sales teams are growing quickly and we are excited to hire the next amazing member of our team in Denver. Gusto is fundamentally changing how the world works by empowering everyone to put people first. Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks and making them simple and delightful. The Health Insurance sales teams are passionate about combining innovative technology with health insurance expertise to make it easier for more small business owners to offer a great health insurance experience to their employees. Each team member is a true owner and makes a tremendous impact every day.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work directly with small business owners, and existing clients, in analyzing their employee benefit goals to explore how Gusto can be a trusted partner in solving for their unique needs and challenges
- Drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, transforming the complicated language of health insurance into clear and simple concepts that people can understand, and ultimately closing deals
- Partner with Gusto Payroll Sales teams to further accelerate your pipeline and improve the client buying experience
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- A competitive spirit who likes to win: Track record of consistently exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets. Desire to improve their peers and the team around them
- A lover of change: Experience managing change and ambiguity, taking ownership and creating structure with ambition and enthusiasm
- A fan of speed and organization: Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment experiencing rapid growth. Effectively manage large, high-velocity pipelines while still prospecting for new potential clients
- Experience selling employer sponsored health plans preferred
- Active Health and Life Insurance license, or the ability to get licensed upon hire
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.