Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any bit of information instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
With over $14M in VC funding from Bonfire Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, The Foundry Group, Renegade Partners, The Operator Collective and other top VCs, thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 400 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
As our Sales Account Executive, you will work directly with the Director of Growth and broader sales team to help build and shape our Sales strategy, bring new customers to Spekit and grow our customer base. As part of the founding team, you will drive full-cycle sales for Spekit and be directly responsible for both creating pipeline and closing deals within high growth accounts.
Note: Past B2B SaaS / software selling experience is a must.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of growth accounts (SMB)
- Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Spekit through a mix of email and sales calls – strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
What We’re Looking For in You
- You’re hungry to take on a challenge and close deals that help grow the company
- You’re excited to shape the sales strategy for a young, rapidly growing company
- You know how to build a sales pipeline and you love managing the full sales cycle
- You have a client first mentality and are passionate about helping companies maximize the ROI on their CRMs and new hires
- You are genuinely curious about people, onboarding, CRMs and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- Ability to perform a full lifecycle sale from prospecting to closing
- Hustle mentality where you thrive in a high growth startup and juggle many balls at one time.
- 1-3+ successful years as a quota carrying Account Executive in B2B SaaS Sales
- Proven experience in closing deals and consistently exceeding quota
- Comfortable with high-end exposure to C-level executives, and the ability to build strong trusted relationships
- Experience navigating complex sales cycle, with the ability to sell to multiple levels and through an organization
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a high clock speed
- Ability to nurse a deal through a 1-4 month sales cycle
- Team player, positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Ability to influence key decision-makers and negotiate effectively
- Comfortable with Salesforce & Outreach
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work legally in the US
Things we value, culture-wise
- Team Player. We believe that customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team.
- Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Positive & Purposeful: We’re a collaborative team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo.
If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!
Comp ballpark range: $100k