Account Executive - Growth at Fivetran (Greater Denver Area, CO)
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for an Account Executive that enjoys SaaS sales, and can picture themselves working in a fast-paced startup environment. You will be responsible for learning about Fivetran's technology, the market, managing a pipeline and full sales cycle, and attaining $60,000 in monthly revenue quota, all while selling in a consultative fashion. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love working in a collaborative team, consider yourself ambitious and hard-working, we want to hear from you!
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to one of our Regional Sales Managers based in Denver, CO.What You’ll Do:
- Learn basics of Fivetran’s tech, sales cycle, market, and customer archetypes in the first 30 days.
- Consistently attain $55,000 to $60,000 of monthly revenue goal after a 90 day ramp.
- Forecast expected monthly sales pipeline within 90% accuracy.
- Be a team player and share tips/tactics when time permits.
- Build your own book of business via your own outbound efforts, your SDR, and your partners to ensure consistent quota attainment month over month.
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users.
- You’re calm under pressure and maintain stable performance, even when juggling many tasks.
- Strategic thinking. You’re able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- Game Theorist: Determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future state.
- Optimism and Hunger: Exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude.
- Openness to criticism and ideas: Solicit feedback often and be excited to receive constructive criticism and feedback.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Cope effectively with complexity and change.
- A top performer with a history of success!
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.