Account Executive - Greater Toronto Area
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that is continually transforming and improving itself each and every day. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help insurance agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently seeking engaged, energetic and highly-motivated Sales Executives to join our Strategic Accounts team. Sales Executives are on the front-line of our strategy to grow and gain market-share in the Strategic account space. Sales Executives are responsible outreach and prospecting to new and potential customers of Vertafore products and services.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
- Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process
- Sell and win new logos and new business in a defined territory
- Work with prospects of all sizes that do not yet own a Keal Broker management system
- Present complex, solution-selling techniques at the executive level
- Make recommendations to customers that align business needs to technology solutions and services
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, opportunities generated and closed won business
- Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Ensure CRM tools and Vertafore value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
Ideal qualifications include:
- Canadian insurance industry knowledge, specifically independent broker insurance distribution
- Experience in business development, including: relationship management, networking, sales, negotiation, and closing
- Strong selling and closing skills with proven track record of exceeding sales targets in B2B software sales, which should be clearly articulated in your resume
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- A college or university degree
- CAIB and/or working toward CIP a definite asset.