Account Executive (Equipment Services) at Billtrust
As Billtrust’s Sales Executive for Equipment Service Provider vertical you will work in the important equipment service provider vertical to expand our business with existing customers and net new accounts through the sale of order-to-cash software and services. You will manage complex sales cycles customers and prospect. You will identify cost-saving opportunities and demonstrate how our cloud-based solutions improve and transform their business. This is accomplished with regular onsite and web meetings where the AE makes recommendations to optimize the effectiveness of the services licensed and presents new solutions for the customer to license. In addition you will lead sales efforts within this vertical by identifying, qualifying and closing new customers.
- Expand the use of Billtrust's services within your customers' organizations by cross selling additional order to cash solutions using consultative sales practices.
- Create leads, build pipeline, and drive deal flow to close net new business.
- Deliver compelling presentations that convey the value proposition of our solutions
- Keep your assigned customers happy with recommended best practices and issue escalation when needed
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development and Sales Ops to manage leads and drive deal flow
- Deliver compelling presentations that convey the pain points of our prospects and the value proposition of our solutions
- Work in partnership with the sales consulting team to conduct detailed discovery sessions followed by compelling product demonstrations
- Provide feedback to Product, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements
- Proven success in selling software to VP and C-Level and exceeding quota – 7+ years of relevant experience
- Enterprise Software-as-a-Service experience; Payments, AR, AP, ERP and/or FinTech experience nice-to-have
- Demonstrated ability to understand an enterprise solution and manage a complex sales cycle, with deal sizes over $200k in ARR
- An understanding of a multi stakeholder sales environment that involves multiple products and departments. Strong presentation skills, both in-person and on-line via webinar
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- Continuous learner, technical curiosity, and an interest in the payments/AR ecosystem
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well within a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Understanding the importance of demonstrating a sense of urgency when interacting with customers, prospects and internal team members
- In depth understand of keeping deals moving and bringing them to close
- Highly consultative sales style and a commitment to building long term relationships
- Ability to leverage Salesforce.com or similar
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.