Account Executive, CPG at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an Account Executive, CPG to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of partnerships and execution of new businesses and expansion of existing business
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities considering which products would best suit the client’s needs
- Outreach to existing clients about new capabilities/positioning (Omnichannel)
- Ensure high retention of existing accounts through upselling and education around new product enhancements
- Partner with Account Manager counterparts to ensure client campaigns are successfully executed from start to finish
- Work within a team environment, but balance priorities and manage workload independently
What we are looking for:
- 2-4+ years of experience in a data driven sales role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience selling digital, mobile, or media advertising solutions into verticals such as CPG preferred
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (Candidates do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Flexibility, accountability, resourcefulness, to work with little direction in a fast-paced startup environment
- Desire to achieve excellence across the entire sales spectrum (i.e., email outreach, cold calls, presentations, etc.)
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO, or with the option of full-time remote, and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range $48,000-$70,000. This range is not all inclusive as total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to the base salary that will increase total earnings. Talk to your recruiter to learn more. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.