Account Executive, Agency at Adswerve, Inc.
As an Account Executive, you will work in the Account Management Department as an assigned liaison to our Agency accounts. Account Executives proactively monitor a portfolio of clients to provide strategic guidance on how to best leverage the Google Marketing Platform as well as our consultative and managed services in order to achieve the desired campaign, business, and/or project objectives. This role works internally with cross-product teams to facilitate smart relationships that enable our clients to thrive within all Adswerve services.
Above all else, our Agency Account Executives are ultimately responsible for going above and beyond and ensuring the growth, satisfaction, and profitability of their assigned clients. This entails a deep understanding of digital marketing products with industry best practices in order to assists clients with product configuration and business process improvement. Account Executives also assist with projects that include: client forecasting, leading business pitches, product implementations, product upgrades, custom solutions, and are expected to work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or in small teams.
- Reports to the Director of Account Management, Agency
- Advises and consults on, but does not actively manage media buying or tracking
- Is responsible for the overall satisfaction, retention, and/or growth of a dedicated book of business
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and maintain successful client relationships by proactively meeting with clients on a regular basis to provide insights, updates, or check-in on client needs
- Maintain an active understanding of client business objectives and utilized products (beyond Adswerve) in order to provide counsel to client stakeholders and internal team
- Serve as a digital marketing support source to oversee optimal onboarding, training, and optimization recommendations for your clients in collaboration with the Services and Support Departments as needed
- Act as an educator and thought-leader for our agency clients, proactively staying abreast of GMP product knowledge, system issues, and overall industry trends - a reasonable level of product proficiency is expected, an overall product understanding is required
- Be an advocate for Adswerve services and the Google Marketing Platform stack
- Monitor client statistics and projects to maintain a strong understanding of client goals, target audiences, and forecasted budgets
- Strategize with DoAM (Manager) to prioritize a client portfolio with the goal of supporting client goals and enhancing the client’s usage of Adswerve platforms and services
- Prepare and lead client presentations and calls including, but not limited to: pitches, industry updates, business reviews, platform updates (in collaboration with Sales, Services and/or Support as needed)
- Lead and cultivate Adswerve partner relationships as they correspond to a dedicated book of business
- Monitor and negotiate service contracts and hourly or fixed projects as needed
- Document key client communications, opportunities, and activities within the ticketing system and/or Salesforce
- Assist Finance with context on overdue invoices and future project plans
- Regular travel may be required (may vary depending on the client (1-2x/mo on average)
- Experience working with and/or selling programmatic digital media buying via DSP solutions (Turn, RocketFuel, DV 360, Trade Desk, Amobee, etc.) and/or Paid Search platform (Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Bing, Baidu, etc) and/or Social Media & Amazon platform expertise
- Experience retaining and growing client relationships through creative and strategic recommendations
- Ability to maintain poise, confidence, and professional disposition in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding organizational, written, and oral communication
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Strong decision-making skills
- Always acts with integrity
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Resilience & Composure
- Excellent Organization & communication skills
- Acute business acumen
- Digital industry & technology savvy
- 3+ years Digital Marketing experience
- Experience working within a DSP, Ad Server, Analytic and or Search Platform
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing/Advertising or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Assumes a high level of enthusiasm and has an interest in furthering a career at Adswerve
- Understanding of or experience working with 3rd party ad serving tools and/or rich media ad serving technologies
This position pays a base salary of $75,000 to $90,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training, and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and teamwork. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.