Account Director at BillGO
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
An Account Director that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, revenue and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing of exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and go on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room, and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking once a month
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, fantastic brews and even nerf gun battles every now and then
We do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate. If you like the outdoors, beer and no humidity, you'll love it here! But even if you don't like those things, there is plenty of other stuff to do. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for managing client needs and taking their business to the next level. The Account Director is a unique position that would have a strong client management background and be able to take on the day-to-day of managing key account(s). Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- 8-10 years of account management preferable in the financial, technology, or payment services industry
- Ability to work with Fortune 500 level CEO’s all the way down to critical payment operations personnel
- Passionate about helping millions of people with their financial lives
- Thorough knowledge of client service issue and organization operations
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex escalations in a timely and efficient manner, effectively balancing business and technical risks
- Detail-oriented, with effective analytical skills to manage the large volumes of data to help produce management, operations and financial insights
- Ability to autonomously drive and prioritize multiple initiatives alongside the Engineering team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to clients
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
- Work effectively as an individual contributor
Recommended but not required:
- Experience in payments a plus
- Experience with client management tools
- Experience with billion-dollar payment systems
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company