Account Director - Cloud, Software, and Infrastructure
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This Account Director will support prioritized Cloud, Software, and Infrastructure accounts. The successful candidate will develop customer relationships, drive sales and revenue retention to Cloud, Software and Infrastructure customers, and achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment and leverage a broad internal ecosystem is key to this role.
- Generate sales revenue by actively promoting Zayo products and services to targeted account base.
- Present proposals and manage customers through the sales process.
- Attain high Net Promoter Score results based on excellent customer support in sales process
- Maintain current business relationships with customers, securing existing revenue on long-term commitments.
- Apply knowledge of customers, industry, and services to achieve revenue objectives.
- Identify, initiate contact with and qualify potential customers.
- Track, analyze, and report on sales performance and activities in Zayo’s CRM tool and other reporting tools.
- Develop accurate and timely forecast of sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain records of customer activity for reporting of sales and forecasts.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and revenue objectives met.
- Collaboratively work as a part of a team while concurrently performing as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year College; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Existing contacts within the cloud, software, and infrastructure accounts and 3+ years’ experience in solution recurring revenue sales.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Demonstrated success & consistency in achieving targeted sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building and maintaining skills.
- Thorough understanding of account management & the strategic selling process.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus.
- Complete understanding of Zayo’s value proposition, products, and services such as Ethernet, OCN, IP Transport, Fiber, Custom Access and Colocation.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave