Account Development Specialist
Uplight, the leader in end-to-end residential and commercial digital customer experience, has an opportunity for a proven enterprise Market Development professional who has a demonstrable track record partnering with a senior field sales team to drive qualified revenue opportunities. The right candidate excels at being the right hand team member to our Sales professionals by being able to identify business potential in accounts. You'll also have the ability to stay involved in the account and help progress opportunities through the pipeline while working closely with a highly experienced sales team.
You’ll benefit from a robust marketing plan that features a range of events, content and sales plays and you’ll also be expected to supplement that with your own strategic outbound account-based techniques. You can count on an environment that invests in the tools you need to be successful including marketing automation, lead nurturing, contact and account research, and plenty of relevant content that resonates with the target audience, including customer case studies and videos that help you connect with your target audience. You'll also have a resource to support your account and contact research needs.
- Identify growth opportunities for Sales representative by utilizing highly targeted, account-based strategies to generate meetings
- Research, define, and create account maps to understand who key decision makers.
- Design innovative, well thought out, outreach techniques to increase sales growth
- Responsible for all outreach, prospecting and campaigning through outbound, social and inbound leads to hit monthly meeting target
- Develop and maintain strong, sustained relationships with primary contacts within each account through systemic approach that includes initial contact, follow – ups, nurture programs, and consistent updates.
- Lead weekly planning calls with your sales reps to align on account updates by providing overall direction, support, and mentoring to each sales rep to ensure they have the proper tools and training to help achieve their targets
- Maintain industry knowledge and competitive trends by tapping into industry sites, social networks and databases to uncover useful information to personalize outreach
- Partner closely with Marketing and Sales to develop campaigns that narrate our value proposition to result in sales opportunities
- Use Salesforce to stay organized, plan your day and ensure that daily activity metrics are met
- Through proactive communication and strong ensures the sales team consistently has a healthy forecast and opportunity pipeline.
- Master messaging differences by segment, persona, and use case
- 7+ years in software sales development, inside sales, account management role or related position
- Able to create engaging business relationships with prospects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to penetrate gatekeepers and establish referrals across the organization
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Experience developing and cultivating productive relationships with Sales Team
- Adept at utilizing salesforce reports and dashboards
- Ability to anticipate and convincingly refute sales objections
This opportunity includes a competitive compensation and benefits package, a supportive team and a collaborative company culture.