Account Development Representative
Account Development Representative
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is looking for an Account Development Representative (ADR) to join our Marketing Organization at our worldwide HQ in beautiful Boulder, CO and assist in the development and acceleration of Enterprise Named Accounts. The ADR is responsible for identifying, qualifying, and nurturing Enterprise named accounts through targeted phone calls, email, social outreach and web research to gain organizational knowledge about our customers, their purchasing process, and understanding where they are within their security maturity model. The ADR will work in alignment with an Enterprise sales person within the identified accounts to set appointments, develop contacts and accelerate opportunities.
As an Account Development Representative, you will:
- Partner with our Senior Account Executives to help build their pipeline while developing your Enterprise Sales skills
- Generate & qualify new business opportunities with named enterprise accounts and prospects
- Research & prioritize strategic target accounts (i.e. account mapping, org charts, procurement cycles, competitive landscape)
- Execute ADR specific engagement through SalesLoft and keep clean account notes/statues in SFDC.
- Conduct high level conversations and build relationships with senior executives in target accounts
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to execute account-based marketing and sales strategy, utilizing phone, email, social channels & in-person interaction with prospects
- Execute initial discovery conversations with prospects
- Attend local & regional events for target prospects / accounts
- Partner with Marketing and content teams to provide ongoing data and insight into accounts from internal and external sources to drive relevance and timely execution.
Account Development Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years lead generation, cold calling, and corporate sales experience (Security is a plus)
- A commitment to dedicating 12+ months to this developmental role that will enable your future success in Enterprise Solution Selling
- Ability to embrace and handle change quickly and efficiently
- An ability to navigate large, complex organizations & educate them on the value of the product you sell
- Goal oriented and have a proven track record of overachieving expectations in your previous positions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with experience using SalesForce or other CRM systems.
- Exceptional self-management, communication, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-thread a larger organization to identify the buying process and the key stakeholders in that process.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.