Account Development Manager IV - ePay at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Position SummaryIn this role, you will be using your expertise in healthcare information technology, payment technology, relationship building and networking in the healthcare market to expand the use of ePay solutions for provider (hospital) institutions within your assigned territory. The Inside Sales AM will work closely with the GHX outside sales team and will be responsible for the retention and growth of existing customers, including solution utilization, along with acquisition of new customers. Territories are subject to change periodically. This position can be based remotely in the Midwest or Southeast.You may also be called on as a technical product expert to coach and develop new or current salespeople or GHX team members on e-Payments products as well as processes and methodology. This role will also be expected to serve as a liaison between Sales and Product Management to infuse innovation and voice-of-customer into our Product Lifecycle Management processes.Principal duties and responsibilities
- Quota target attainment for GHX payment technology solutions
- Use a consultative selling approach to improve win rates, deal size and sales cycle efficiency and other sales success metrics.
- Evangelist and practitioner of the GHX Sales Methodology, Sales Blueprint, Account Management and Team Selling best practices including CRM documentation.
- Provide 1-to-1 sales coaching in the field leveraging their experience to professionally develop other members of the sales teams. May also provide mentoring of ESEs, Solution Specialists, CSMs or other individuals on an as-needed basis to leverage payment knowledge across collaborative teams.
- Serve as a liaison between Sales and Product Management to infuse innovation and voice-of-customer into our Product Lifecycle Management processes.
- In conjunction with Product Management and Product Marketing, take an active role in coordinating demand creation and market awareness activities to build sales funnel depth.
- Build and sustain client reference accounts for ePay.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic mind set, high-level business acumen, analytical and strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to sell and deliver complex solutions to the C-suite and V-level
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and closing skills with demonstrated success at building and sustaining customer and team relationships
- Progressive sales took kit: builds real customer partnerships, demonstrates value, delivers superb QBRs, utilizes data, leverages all available internal and external resources, practice continuous improvement
- Ability to collaborate and put together a deal or gauge escalation to proper level of management
- High level of integrity and personal accountability
- Self-starter that requires minimal direction
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Self driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Consultative sales methods and solution selling skills
- Proven success in sales of e-payable solutions and software solutions focused on Healthcare Providers
- Advance knowledge of MS Office Suite, CRM and ERP applications
- BA/BS in business, finance or similar focus area
- Minimum of eight years of sales experience selling complex technical solutions
- Demonstrated success team selling to new accounts while meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas - proven effectiveness working in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Healthcare systems, HTI, medical or software solutions sales
- Advanced knowledge of e-Payment solutions and GHX products preferred
- Significant success selling against competition
Read Full Job Description