Account Coordinator at Choozle
Account Coordinator, Growth
Choozle is the leading self-service digital advertising platform for the mid-market. Choozle is continuously recognized as an amazing place to work and our passion is to exceed our clients’ expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and the team.
If you love to deliver positive outcomes, establish and grow long-term relationships and want to help shape the future of a dynamic team as we scale, this is a great opportunity for you!
WHO YOU ARE
- Enviable task and time manager
- Analytical and resourceful problem-solver
- Detail-oriented - Nothing gets by you
- Effective communicator
- Adaptable to ever-changing environments and assumptions
- Skilled in establishing and managing relationships externally and cross-departmentally
- Comfortable addressing and resolving conflicts and concerns
- Possess one to three years of account management/client success/operations/services experience in SaaS, marketing, advertising, or a technology start-up company
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Generally support and partner with the Growth Account Management team and their clients to provide best-in-class Success-as-a-Service.
- Continually empower Choozle clients. Through day-to-day advertising account management and support, you’ll address client inquiries from basic platform navigation to advanced campaign strategy.
- Nurture sustainable client growth. From onboarding guidance to platform training, campaign optimizations, and ongoing advertising account support, the Growth Account Coordinator ensures client success at every turn.
- Develop scalable solutions. As a direct customer liaison, the Growth Account Coordinator works closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales to provide go-to-market, scalable solutions to Choozle customers that ensure they achieve ongoing success within the digital marketing platform.
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Choozle was just awarded the #2 spot for small companies on this years’ Denver Post top workplaces!
- You will be the hub of knowledge at Choozle and will work cross-functionally across all company departments.
- You will have a chance to make an impact on a fast-growing startup company and leave your mark on the business.
COMP Range: $45,000 - 55,000
In addition to salary, Choozle offers:
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work flexibility
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
OTHER DUTIES Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.