Account Coordinator at Adswerve, Inc.
- Reports to the Director of Account Management with a dotted line to designated Account Executives, Directors and/or Senior Account Executives
- Is entry-level and intended to lay the foundation for a career within Adswerve
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively lead, track and report on client administration activities, including, but not limited to:
- Hours reporting on a weekly basis to designated Account Executives and/or clients
- Partner with Finance for Account Receivable management
- Manage internal and external meeting coordination for AEs as needed
- Become proficient in Adswerve's CRM system to be able to maintain records as needed
- Escalate issues as appropriate and apprise senior management of major account activities that need their attention and/or may have a long-term impact.
- Cultivate and maintain successful internal relationships by proactively seeking shadowing and engagement opportunities
- Document key client communications and activities within the ticketing system and/or Salesforce
- Team player embracing the overall Adswerve vision and culture
- Self-starter, quick learner, and a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to maintain poise, confidence, and professional disposition in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding organizational, written, and oral communication
- Nimble and analytical problem-solving skills
- Unrivaled people skills
- A passion for going above and beyond
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Assumes a high level of enthusiasm and has an interest in furthering a career at Adswerve
Adswerve provides thorough and unique growth opportunities to all of its employees and is proud to employ some of the brightest thinkers in Denver and across the U.S. We are a collaborative group of lifelong learners and we offer a robust and truly rewarding employee culture filled with excellent benefits, endless snacks, and a generous work/life balance.
This position pays $24.00-$26.00 per hour. This position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- "Work From Home Light" days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies : We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.