We are seeking to fill an entry level position as an Account Coordinator with a degree in business and/or marketing, interested in working for a fast-paced digital agency.
AdCellerant is a digital advertising and technology company focused on making quality digital marketing accessible to every business. AdCellerant achieves this goal by partnering with local marketers, media companies, agencies and channel sales organizations helping them leverage AdCellerant’s proprietary advertising software platform UI.Marketing.
The Account Coordinator will provide overall day-to-day administrative and customer service support for our Account Management team to ensure the effective execution of partner needs and objectives. The ideal candidate would demonstrate a strong worth ethic, a “can do” attitude, and an ability to pivot quickly between various tasks assigned.
Strong MS office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a requirement.
● Work as an extension of the Account Management team in proactively servicing our media partners
● Coordinate the onboarding process for new partners
● Assist in generating proposals and campaign reports
● Field ongoing questions, concerns, and needs (both internal and external), and communicate solutions effectively
● Perform any other tasks, pertaining to partner needs, as assigned by Account Management team
● Bachelor’s Degree Required
● Interest in Advertising and Media Planning
● Strong Attention to Detail
● Proactive, fast learner
● Highly organized and able to work with a team
● Adaptable and flexible
● Willingness to take direction
● Successfully multi-tasks with collaborative team structure and open work environment
Adcellerant offers full time employees two weeks of paid time off per year, sick days, health and dental benefits, 401k retirement plan, and a fun downtown Denver location! Work from home options available.