Account Coordinator at Validity Inc.
Who is Return Path?
Return Path is the expert in deliverability. Every day, our customers trust our data and insights to help them optimize their email marketing. Partnered with best-in-class email service providers, we help marketers take their email programs to the next level by driving more response and increasing revenue.
At Return Path, we know email.
Our solution brings together the world's most comprehensive source of data from the email ecosystem. We partner with providers of mailbox and security solutions, covering 2.5 billion inboxes. These data sources and partnerships have been established over our history, making Return Path a trusted industry leader.
Once you're an employee here, this is a place where you'll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
The Impact You'll Have
Account Coordinators at Return Path are enthusiastic problem solvers. You love to troubleshoot client problems, as well as view and analyze situations from a very logical, systematic perspective. In this role you will work closely with the Client Services team to assist in ensuring that clients maximize their email programs' potential. You will also help onboard new clients to make sure they are up and running with the Return Path solution so they can start collecting data needed to track performance. This position has close interaction with all members of the Client Services team, providing account management support on both an ongoing, and "as needed" basis including:
- Assist account team by proactively monitoring client accounts, analyzing issues and providing recommended resolutions.
- Analyze client delivery performance across a variety of proprietary Return Path tools and publicly accessible tools to assist in determining most likely root cause(s) of delivery problems.
- Onboard new clients and provide training on the RP Tools Suite
- Modify and maintain user accounts, contacts and IP addresses for clients.
- Responsible for generating, formatting and preparing initial reports based on client specific data.
- Join strategic client calls, take notes, perform action items from those calls as a path to learning about email program optimization.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 1-3 years of Client Service experience and a demonstrated ability to learn quickly, both about businesses and technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot client problems and complex product issues.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and to seek assistance proactively as needed to reach the goals of the department.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, iterative department with rapidly changing conditions.
- Write and speak to clients in a clear, concise manner appropriate for the audience.
In addition to the above, you must be a good fit at Return Path. To be successful here, you must demonstrate Personal/Professional Growth, Professionalism, Execution, and Strategic Thinking; have a Positive Impact and a great sense of humor.
At Return Path, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people and businesses communicate more reliably, effectively, and securely. We put people first, do the right thing, and succeed together.
We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. This means we have generous traditional benefits and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. We also strive to ensure each person in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and has a clear sense of career growth and direction. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they're part of something special.
Do the right thing
The Return Path experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits-it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
For more information visit www.returnpath.com
Return Path is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.