Account Coordinator at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an Account Coordinator to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Support sales and account management activities including but not limited to working directly with brand partners, creating client facing materials (collateral), conducting performance analyses, and helping drive incremental revenue.
- Support Account Managers in onboarding new clients and maintaining existing accounts. Work directly with clients to collect assets, confirm timelines, receive launch approval, and answer ad hoc questions.
- Submit tickets to our BizOps, Marketing, and Creative teams to build all in-app content and Ad Products.
- Field and transition inbound inquiries, generate new leads through outbound prospecting and serve as subject matter experts for client team outreach efforts
- Support Client Partnerships and Account Management team by organizing critical client information when building and selling in new products (Product Line Processes) and helping with Sales Cycle Organization (call notes, schedules, etc.) and recap decks
- Research and monitor the competitive landscape
- Additional administrative tasks such as setting up events and other projects
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience working in a fast paced environment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Basic to Intermediate Excel and Powerpoint, Salesforce experience a plus
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Understand how to prioritize, reprioritize and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO, or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $47,000-$54,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.