Account Coordinator Team Manager, CPG at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an Account Coordinator Team Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Recruit, lead, mentor, and develop our CPG Account Coordinator team, who are responsible for supporting sales and account management activities including but not limited to working directly with brand partners, creating client facing materials (collateral), conducting performance analyses, and helping drive incremental revenue.
- Help further define role expectations and career pathing for the team and coach for next-level readiness
- Build training materials and on boarding curriculums
- Create and execute on a vision for the team
- Work with leadership to establish goals and career trajectories
- Establish process improvements
- Work cross functionally to develop new programs
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience, including 1 year of people management preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to execute projects with minimal oversight
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to motivate a team
- Track record of creating scalable process improvements
- Good communication skills, including written and verbal
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $60,000-$70,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.