Account Coordinator, Supply Operations
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
We are searching for an exceptional person for an Account Coordinatorposition with our Publisher Team at our Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado (just outside Denver). The Publisher Team manages thousands of websites across the world that provide quality video content to the SpotXchange marketplace for video advertising opportunities.
Making an immediate impact:
- Support Account Managers in building and maintaining quality relationships with publisher clients
- Assist Account Managers in daily communication with our network of publishers
- Creating and trafficking campaigns and monitoring their delivery
- Proactively monitor new client accounts
- Identify opportunities using analytics and tools to ensure publishers revenue is maximized
- Own all daily and weekly reporting per client requests
- Work closely with Demand and Programmatic teams to ensure full and accurate delivery of ad campaigns
- Assist team on large scale initiatives
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- BA/BS from an accredited 4 year college
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced organizational skills
- Critical to exhibit a “go-getter” attitude and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Professional and responsible attitude
- Aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- General office experience is a plus