Sales Operations Representative ECS
• Assist the sales organization by managing the day to day operations accounts including Purchase Orders, sales orders, serial numbers, tracking information.
• Assist the sales team on margin recovery opportunities to include timely reconciliation of invoice variances, ship and claim short pays, supplier audits and other manual pricing programs as necessary.
• Organize, prioritize and provide timely Focus reporting to and from the various internal teams to insure exposure is properly forecasted.
• Assist the sales and operations team in processing financial transactions on the system as necessary (RMA Credits, Credit and Rebills, POS reporting)
• Work with Sales, Operations and Finance on other duties as identified.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.