Sales Operations Manager I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Sales Operations Manager I
Sales Operations Manager-
This individual contributor role can work in most any U.S. city or work remote and will be responsible for:
- Resolving escalated operational issues including vendor concerns, contract reviews, new programs
- Assigning, designing and creating new processes for special services/programs for customer
- Managing market research to determine special pricing for non- standard items to ensure margin integrity
- Providing internal sales reports, responding to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties.
- Managing all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
- Managing return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs and ensuring client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
- Managing and overseeing the processing of sales orders, customer quote activities in line with customer specific strategies, quoting processes, and order management.
Ensuring accurate receipt and booking
- Tracking sales shipments, delivery, billing and backlog activities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- An Operations professional with the ability to balance the needs of the Arrow sales teams with the needs of the customer and be the liaison between the two
- Understanding of distribution, supply chain, and material planning
- Sales background or experience dealing with a Sales team
- Individuals with exemplary customer service skills who are calm, responsive and can service as an escalation point
- 4-6 years experience with Supply Chain Management or SCaaS
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and make critical contacts
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Are you passionate about driving purposeful technology innovation? If so, apply today!!
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.