Sales Associate (Associate VP) at Personal Capital (Greater Denver Area, CO)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:00 p.m. (MST) on Saturday, November 18, 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional to contribute in the pioneering of Personal Capital’s investment advisory offering. The Sales Associate will interact with users of Personal Capital’s innovative financial dashboard to generate interest in wealth management services.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Outbound and inbound phone prospecting and sales
- Generate interest with high net worth and mass affluent prospective clients to conduct a virtual meeting with a Financial Advisor
- Interact with Financial Advisors regarding prospective clients
- Help troubleshoot issues that users may have with the Financial Dashboard and relay to the technical support team
- Interact with prospective clients via phone, chat, and email
- Properly record interactions within customer relationship management software
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven investment advisory sales skills including proactive outbound calling efforts
- Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements. Possesses a clean U4 record if applicable.
- Knowledge of investment products and services.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and process complex operational work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- Series 7, 63, 65 and 66 certifications a plus
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree required