Real Estate Project Manager
Who are we?
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo. The Real Estate Project Coordinator will sit in our Golden, CO office.
Real Estate Project Manager:
The HomeAdvisor Real Estate & Facilities team is seeking an energetic, smart, efficient and self-motivated Real Estate Project Manager to support our fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. In this role, you’d be responsible for supporting our Real Estate and Facilities Department on all of our on-going facility improvement projects. This role will require an organized self-starter who doesn’t require (or want) a lot of micro-management, approximately 25% travel in the U.S. and a flexible, team player attitude.
Ways you’ll be kept busy:
- Preparing, requesting and tracking bid submissions (from general contractors, architects, and other third parties) for real estate tenant improvement and facilities projects, and submitting them for approval
- Property and lease administration (lease abstracts, reporting, document submittals and retention)
- Researching and managing potential and existing vendor relationships
- Implementing and managing real estate software
- Coordinating and/or attending site visits for improvement projects
- Maintaining updated project timelines and cost estimates
- Assist in design elements for our national offices, to include furniture selection, finishes and workplace management
- Assist in supply ordering and procurement
- Assist in change management
- Assist in transaction management and process development
- Work in conjunction with the Sr. Director of Real Estate & Facilities, Director of Facilities, Legal, and Finance teams to move projects to completion
- General assistance and administrative duties as required.
The experience and personality we seek:
- 2-3 years of project coordination/management experience in a commercial real estate or facilities capacity, preferably including a basic understanding of office leasing and construction
- Analytically minded – you’ll be our second set of eyes on a lot of numbers, so we need someone who is comfortable with some light data analysis and number crunching
- Ability to keep a secret – you’ll be dealing with confidential information such as vendor information, bid estimates, and budgets, and we expect you to maintain that confidentiality with a high degree of integrity and judgment
- Enthusiastic and energetic and friendly – Our Real Estate & Facilities team is a fun, fast-moving team, and anything less than a can-do attitude will not suffice
- Flexible – No two days will be the same, so the ability to go with the flow is a must
- Organized – It’s imperative that no balls are dropped and nothing falls through the cracks. You must be an expert juggler and crack filler.
- Computer proficient – you must know Word and Excel inside and out, and have extensive experience with a variety of email and web-based applications. Past experience with Outlook will earn you bonus points.
- Project management certification a plus but not required.
- A desire to learn and grown in the Real Estate & Facilities fields.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/