Real Estate Associate Manager II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Real Estate Associate Manager II
- Manage and Maintain a 52-week maintenance calendar
- Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance for the facility, warehouse and logistic equipment
- Evaluating and benchmarking (gap analysis) existing plant procedures/practices/performance measures versus internal & external industry specific benchmarks
- Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
- Develop detailed planning to control departmental elements, including spending, staffing, etc.
- Oversee and supervise team of maintenance technicians
- Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
- Coordinate with the Director of Facilities on the implementation of new building projects
- Utilizing the Arrow Facilities ticket system to properly document all request both immediate and planned.
- Ensure SLA Compliance meets current corporate goals.
- Identifies maintenance constraints (manufacturing process, budget, schedule, etc.) and either eliminate the constraints or manage within
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
- Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams
- Solves problems based on practice and precedent
- Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Site coverage for Arrow locations in: New York, Virginia, Massachusetts and Connecticut