Quality Control, Global Production
The Quality Control, Global Production position will ensure a high quality standard for DigitalGlobe product offerings. The Quality Control group monitors quality of a wide range of products, including imagery and DEM’s. This is a temporary position (approximately a six month term).
- 1-2 years experience working with imagery, including viewing, processing, manipulating, analyzing, etc.
- Experience in quality control/quality assurance.
- Weekend shift required.
- Holiday shift may be required.
- Ability to obtain a US DoD Secret security clearance is required.
- Current, active Secret security clearance.
- Knowledge of a variety of operating systems including UNIX, Windows NT/2000/XP, and LINUX.
- Experience working with Image Processing/Remote Sensing software.
- Strong understanding of remote sensing and photogrammetric practices.
- Personal commitment and highest quality standards.
- History of building positive relationships internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
DigitalGlobe offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.