zColo Service Delivery Coordinator
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The zColo Service Delivery Coordinator is the primary liaison between the company’s internal field, engineering teams and an end customer for a particular service installation. The position involves heavy levels of internal and customer-facing communication. The primary objectives are providing excellent customer service and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with customer and company expectations.
- Manage zColo orders through entire delivery process. (Customer Signature to Billing)
- Proactively manage milestones and communications with zColo Customers throughout the delivery and post-delivery process.
- Drive local market operation PMs for the timely delivery of key elements for project implementation including designs, vendor quotes, equipment delivery and installations
- Handle and resolve customer problems that are escalated for management attention.
- Organize and coordinate all internal organizations for the timely and accurate implementation of large, complex projects.
- Ability to maintain project management tools by using database management and leveraging Salesforce and Salesforce’s Analytic tool.
- Interface directly with customers to communicate implementation schedule, on-going project status, issues and responses to questions. The communication vehicle will be via face-to-face meetings, email, and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Provide post installation support services, trouble ticket resolution, and effective communication with internal departments.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Daily tracking/chatter follow-ups on order delivery.
- Daily/Weekly e-mails and/or calls with customers.
- Daily work with product team and local field teams to ensure cross-connects are ordered and completed in a timely manner.
- Attend customer final turn up calls as requested.
- Tracking and identifying vendor delays.
- Daily follow ups with all involved in delivery of service for customer orders (SE, SBC, Internal Teams, and Provisioning)
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent Project Management experience
- 2+ years telecom/colocation experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Desire to grow within the company
- Analytical/critical thinking ability
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and Word)
- Computer acumen
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.