Wealth Outsourcing Program Manager (Enterprise Program Manager II) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
FIS empowers small to large retirement plan providers around the globe with a comprehensive, integrated suite of trustee and retirement solutions. Our industry-leading offering includes an extensive selection of technology and services. From plan accounting technology and trust, custody and banking solutions, to financial wellness that supports all aspects of retirement services business and positions our clients for future growth. We are looking for a talented resource, who is comfortable working multiple appropriately prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to be a part of this global dynamic retirement technology team where they will grow personally, technically and professionally.
What you will be doing:
As the Program Manager, you will be directly involved in both project delivery and client management to migrate FIS clients to our trust, custody and banking services and technology. The project manager will drive most of the day-to-day project management as you focus on engaging Senior Level (i.e. CEO, CIO, COO) executives in fundamentals of business change. Additionally, you will be responsible for refining and enforcing a repeatable client onboarding process, ensuring the project team follows the delivery methodology.
- Manages a program of multiple inter-dependent projects following the Enterprise Project Management methodology (EPMM).
- Oversees all aspects of assigned programs throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints. Manages problem resolution and risk mitigation for escalated issues, problems and risks as needed.
- Ensures accurate allocations of resources throughout the program.
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors and clients to create and deploy successful programs.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups in FIS and/or in client organizations.
- Some travel may be required.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, business administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. PMP (Project Management Typically Requires eighteen or more years of work experience managing technical projects in financial services or a related industry OR in a related technical field Professional) certification preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and the FIS Enterprise Project Management Methodology (EPMM)
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Experience with both large solution implementations at external client organizations and solution development projects
- Demonstrated ability to establish budgets, forecast and manage financial results
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.