Voice of Customer Program Manager at FIS
Key Responsibilities Will Include The Following
- Serve as the “Voice of the Partner” Program Manager to our North American Merchant Solutions line of business.
- Lead and manage an “always-on”, closed-loop process to collect and synthesize partner feedback.
- Execute, maintain, and manage customer intelligence reporting to various levels of management.
- Organize and facilitate conversations between referral partners and a diverse panel of Worldpay executives to assess Worldpay’s performance as a payments provider.
- Collect, document, and synthesize feedback from partners, corroborate feedback against the current state and trajectory of the commercial relationship, and translate the results into programs that aim to improve lead production and portfolio revenue from benefitting referral partners.
- Manage partner communication with regards to the status of programs that were built in response to their feedback (eligibility for inclusion, progress, completion, post-implementation gauge of success).
- Conduct review sessions with the Customer Experience organization to share findings, understand mutual programs-in-process and prevent duplication of work.
- Share feedback with Partner Sales and Solutioning teams when it can be addresseed within the line of business.
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Ability to effectively lead cross- functionally and secure executive buy-in
- Analytical skills to quickly size and prioritize issues based on ROI
- Accountability and a panic-free approach when faced with critical and time-sensitive issues
- Ability to persuade, influence and lead others, while establishing credibility and trust
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical partners
An outstanding professional will have…
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to navigate a large organization and persevere in the face of uncertainty and setbacks
- An understanding of the evolution of the payments industry (experience preferred), and the payment processing value chain
- Experience with a company that employs a channel-based, referral sales model
- 3-5 years of experience performing voice of the customer, customer experience, market research, or sales strategy work