Voice of Customer Program Manager
Key Responsibilities Will Include The Following
- Serve as the “Voice of the Partner” Program Manager to our North American Merchant Solutions line of business.
- Lead and manage an “always-on”, closed-loop process to collect and synthesize partner feedback.
- Execute, maintain, and manage customer intelligence reporting to various levels of management.
- Organize and facilitate conversations between referral partners and a diverse panel of Worldpay executives to assess Worldpay’s performance as a payments provider.
- Collect, document, and synthesize feedback from partners, corroborate feedback against the current state and trajectory of the commercial relationship, and translate the results into programs that aim to improve lead production and portfolio revenue from benefitting referral partners.
- Manage partner communication with regards to the status of programs that were built in response to their feedback (eligibility for inclusion, progress, completion, post-implementation gauge of success).
- Conduct review sessions with the Customer Experience organization to share findings, understand mutual programs-in-process and prevent duplication of work.
- Share feedback with Partner Sales and Solutioning teams when it can be addresseed within the line of business.
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Ability to effectively lead cross- functionally and secure executive buy-in
- Analytical skills to quickly size and prioritize issues based on ROI
- Accountability and a panic-free approach when faced with critical and time-sensitive issues
- Ability to persuade, influence and lead others, while establishing credibility and trust
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical partners
An outstanding professional will have…
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to navigate a large organization and persevere in the face of uncertainty and setbacks
- An understanding of the evolution of the payments industry (experience preferred), and the payment processing value chain
- Experience with a company that employs a channel-based, referral sales model
- 3-5 years of experience performing voice of the customer, customer experience, market research, or sales strategy work
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.