Virtual Program Manager at Personal Capital
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Personal Capital is looking for a Virtual Program Manager to help us scale our digital client and prospect engagement efforts. This role will be responsible for creating, coordinating and delivering content across a variety of platforms including, but not limited to, webinars, client seminars and virtual events.
You have a background in finance, relevant work experience and a strong desire to positively impact financial awareness for both our clients and prospective clients. You’re aware of financial planning rules and regulations, are an observer of the markets and can distill the complexities of both in a way that’s easily understood. You have a startup mentality and a willingness to roll your sleeves up and work collaboratively with members from our advisory, product and marketing teams to ensure successful execution of core programs and strategies.
- Develop and oversee a virtual program content strategy to increase client and prospect engagement.
- Create, edit and update financial planning and market related content, while staying informed of relevant updates
- Coordinate event marketing and follow up efforts.
- Participate as a presenter or host when necessary.
- Systematically collect and communicate learnings to senior leaders and other executives within the company.
- 3+ Years of financial services experience, CFP preferred
- Fintech experience preferred
- Exceptional writing and/or blogging skills - ability to create compelling, creative content.
- Project management experience preferred
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range$ 88,400.00-145,800.00
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.